-   -   Attendance tracking (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/65629-attendance-tracking.html)

J. Williams

Attendance tracking

My company works on a progressive points system for attendance. How can I
track attendance within any 90 day time frame that. Thanks in advance!

RayRay

Attendance tracking

Can you be a little more specific on what you would actually want to
track? I may have a software program that can help you.

J. Williams wrote:
My company works on a progressive points system for attendance. How can I
track attendance within any 90 day time frame that. Thanks in advance!

J. Williams

Attendance tracking

the attendance program is progressive, meaning that if an employee is absent
within any given 90 day period he/she will accumulate 1 point for each day
absent.
Thanks for the response!