Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
lagcdm

Default Can I change column headings A,B,C etc to words

I sort of remember being able to change the column headings ('A', 'B',
'C'...) to words or labels. It could be that I am imagining this though. If
it is possible, how do I do it?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Bob Phillips

Not really. What you can do is to hide the letters and number
(ToolsOptionsView and uncheck Column and Row headers), put your labels in
row 1 and column 1, the select B2 and freeze the headings (WindowFreeze
Panes).

--
HTH

Bob Phillips