-   -   how do i a set up a spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/64893-how-do-i-set-up-spreadsheet.html)

kenny

how do i a set up a spreadsheet

I have a lot of part numbers that i need to put in a spreadsheet format but i
dont know how to. can you help me.

Gord Dibben

how do i a set up a spreadsheet

Op[en Excel with a new workbook.

On Sheet1 in top left cell(A1) enter a part number by typing it in.

In A2(cell below) enter another part number.

Keep entering untill you're done.

If you have the part numbers in another file you may be able to export those
numbers directly to Excel.

You are short on details so don't know where to go from here.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP