-   -   Combining spread sheet info (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/63689-combining-spread-sheet-info.html)

Lewis Shanks

Combining spread sheet info

I have two spread sheets, let's call them A and B. A could be considered the
master work sheet. It has 15 columns A -O. The B worksheet has 13 columns,
all of them which come from A. I have deleted Columns L and N in A when the
data is transferred to worksheet B.

I would like to know what the process is to set these up so that when I add
or delete new information to or from A, it automatically transfers the same
information to B, exclusive of columns L and N.

Thanks very much

Lewis Shaks