-   -   How do I run sums from one worksheet to another? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/63054-how-do-i-run-sums-one-worksheet-another.html)

Mike Holliday

How do I run sums from one worksheet to another?

At one time I knew how to do this, but it has been 3 or so years and I do not
remember how. I have a workbook with 13 worksheets, the final sheet has
totals from the first 12 pages that I wish to put on the final worksheet.
Thank you.

Mike Holliday

Bob Phillips

How do I run sums from one worksheet to another?

=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet12!A1)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips