-   -   fill handle? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/61057-fill-handle.html)

Justin lovelady

fill handle?

Where can I find the location of a Fill handle by 3:35 pm.

Nick Hodge

fill handle?

The 'fill handle' is the little black square at the lower right corner of
the selected cell(s)

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Justin lovelady" <Justin
wrote in
message ...
Where can I find the location of a Fill handle by 3:35 pm.

Gord Dibben

fill handle?

Any particular one or just any fill handle?

All you need to know about Excel's fill handle can be found at David
McRitchie's site.

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/fillhand.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 07:32:01 -0800, Justin lovelady <Justin
wrote:

Where can I find the location of a Fill handle by 3:35 pm.

Bob Phillips

fill handle?

Yeah, but that was 6:10 - too late!

Bob

"Nick Hodge" wrote in message
The 'fill handle' is the little black square at the lower right corner of
the selected cell(s)

--
HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
www.nickhodge.co.uk
HIS

"Justin lovelady" <Justin
wrote in
message ...
Where can I find the location of a Fill handle by 3:35 pm.

Nick Hodge

fill handle?

....I know but heh, better late than never ;-)

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Nick Hodge" wrote in message
The 'fill handle' is the little black square at the lower right corner of
the selected cell(s)

--
HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
www.nickhodge.co.uk
HIS

"Justin lovelady" <Justin
wrote in
message ...
Where can I find the location of a Fill handle by 3:35 pm.

Bob Phillips

fill handle?

Really:? By then he had missed his deadline, probably been shown the door,
so never even got to see your suggestion. Time is king :-)).

Bob