-   -   pro11n.msi (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/60239-pro11n-msi.html)

BorisS

pro11n.msi

This is a repost, but I still badly need help and my deadline is basically
here...

When I tried to get MSQuery to work in Excel on two of my computers (it
works on one of them without a hitch, but that one is not powerful enough to
do what I need to do), it said I have to install the file pro11n.msi. I
tried to, by putting in my disc for office, and the installer cannot find a
pro11n.msi file anywhere. I installed Office SP2 bc I thought that was the
problem, but it's still doing the same.

HELP!

--
Boris