-   -   multiple versions installed? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/60238-multiple-versions-installed.html)

BorisS

multiple versions installed?

Is it possible for me to have multiple versions of Excel installed, so I can
test out wbooks for functionality for non-XP users?

Thx.
--
Boris

Gord Dibben

multiple versions installed?

Boris

Definitely YES.

Some of us have 3 or versions installed.

Install order must be from oldest to newest version.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:41:45 -0800, BorisS
wrote:

Is it possible for me to have multiple versions of Excel installed, so I can
test out wbooks for functionality for non-XP users?

Thx.

Bob Phillips

multiple versions installed?

And make sure that if it asks to keep older versions you say yes (I noticed
this yesterday when installing 2000 over 97).

--
HTH

Bob Phillips