-   -   Excel Error (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/60049-excel-error.html)

Excel Error - asking for CD

Excel Error

Hi
My question is regarding the Office Excel 2000. From last many days I saw
office is again and again asking for CD, When ever You try to click on start
program Microsoft Excel. Actually if you try to run it from program
folder,then it run fine. Last time I recreate the short cut in Program Menu,
but still it was asking for cd. Each have updated sp for windows and office.
One more thing I also put data1.msi file on harddisk and then browse through
that file, after some days it again start giving "Error message 1309: error
reading from file:C:\winnt\Pfiles\MSOffice\Office\EXCEL.pip. Verify that the
file exists and that you can access it."
I hope some one can help me