-   -   Excel does not remember printer settings (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/59973-excel-does-not-remember-printer-settings.html)

Jubbly

Excel does not remember printer settings

xcel does not remember the default printer settings - Driver Settings - tho
Word does.

Also I can re-size, re-layout a file to print, and Excel does not remember
the settings next time I print although I save them. So I save a file to
print to 3 pages; next time it remmembers a 10page layout version - even if I
tell to print to 3 pages and then adjust the header, it goes back to
remembering 10 pages.