ExcelBanter

-   -   Deleting unused lines between used lines? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/57173-deleting-unused-lines-between-used-lines.html)

Stevel November 25th 05 01:26 AM

Deleting unused lines between used lines?

How do I delete unused lines between used lines? I imported a group of email
addresses into an Excel file and about 10500 lines were used. However, many
of those lines are empty. How do I eximinate all of the unused lines, that
is, "compress" all of the email addresses so that no unused lines are between
them?

Gord Dibben November 25th 05 01:58 AM

Deleting unused lines between used lines?

Steve

Select a column.

F5SpecialBlanksOK

EditDeleteEntire RowOK