-   -   Deleting unused lines between used lines? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/57173-deleting-unused-lines-between-used-lines.html)

Stevel

Deleting unused lines between used lines?

How do I delete unused lines between used lines? I imported a group of email
addresses into an Excel file and about 10500 lines were used. However, many
of those lines are empty. How do I eximinate all of the unused lines, that
is, "compress" all of the email addresses so that no unused lines are between
them?

Gord Dibben

Deleting unused lines between used lines?

Steve

Select a column.

F5SpecialBlanksOK

EditDeleteEntire RowOK