Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Dave

Default How turn on excel functn, dbleclick on cell 2 show reference?

How do I turn on the function in excel, when you double click on a cell with
a formula it shows the reference cells in coloured boxes.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Paul B

Dave, try tools, options, edit, check edit directly in cells

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003