-   -   How turn on excel functn, dbleclick on cell 2 show reference? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/57033-how-turn-excel-functn-dbleclick-cell-2-show-reference.html)

Dave

How turn on excel functn, dbleclick on cell 2 show reference?

How do I turn on the function in excel, when you double click on a cell with
a formula it shows the reference cells in coloured boxes.

Paul B

How turn on excel functn, dbleclick on cell 2 show reference?

Dave, try tools, options, edit, check edit directly in cells

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003