-   -   I can't move from cell to cell with arrow or enter keys. Help! (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/53643-i-cant-move-cell-cell-arrow-enter-keys-help.html)

Davidson Girl

I can't move from cell to cell with arrow or enter keys. Help!

I can only move around in a worksheet by placing my curser in a cell &
clicking. How do I reset Excel so that I can move about with the "enter" key
or "arrow" keys?

olajune1

"Davidson Girl" wrote:

I can only move around in a worksheet by placing my curser in a cell &
clicking. How do I reset Excel so that I can move about with the "enter" key
or "arrow" keys?

Gary L Brown

I can't move from cell to cell with arrow or enter keys. Help!

Is your worksheet protected?

--
Gary Brown

"Davidson Girl" wrote:

I can only move around in a worksheet by placing my curser in a cell &
clicking. How do I reset Excel so that I can move about with the "enter" key
or "arrow" keys?

Naz

I can't move from cell to cell with arrow or enter keys. Help!

is your Scoll Lock key on?
2 to the right of your F12 key.

--

Naz,