-   -   How to save a file without overwrite or save a copy? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/53341-how-save-file-without-overwrite-save-copy.html)

SettingChange

How to save a file without overwrite or save a copy?

When I save a file I get the message to overwrite changes or save a copy.
How do I get rid of this and just save the file.

Paul B

How to save a file without overwrite or save a copy?

settingchange, In VBA?? use
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
'Your Code
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

if this is not what you need post back with more info

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003