-   -   how to put more than 8 items in the row field (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/51641-how-put-more-than-8-items-row-field.html)

Truepink

how to put more than 8 items in the row field

I'm getting the message that indicates that not enough space exists for the
amount of fields I need in the row. Is there a setting that governs this
amount for columns and Rows?

RWN

how to put more than 8 items in the row field

You are limited to 256 rows and 65,536 columns (at least since xl'97).

--
Regards;
Rob