-   -   Excel is not loading after a download that required CD (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/5117-excel-not-loading-after-download-required-cd.html)

Maurice500

Excel is not loading after a download that required CD

After an auto download MS Excel starts to load but flaged with a new feature
that required the original CD and I don't have it.

How can I back out of this download without installing the feature ?

Gord Dibben

Auto download of what from where?

What is the "new feature" Excel wants you to add?

Where is the original CD?

If lost, contact Microsoft for a replacement assuming you are the registered
owner of the lost CD.

How to replace lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

Gord Dibben Excel MVP