-   -   How do I convert imperial to metric in Exel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/5112-how-do-i-convert-imperial-metric-exel.html)

Struttrogers

How do I convert imperial to metric in Exel?

I have just downloaded a Fitness Plan template but I prefer the metric system
as I live in Denmark and I am used to metric.

Gord Dibben

Check out the CONVERT Function that is available in the Analysis Toolpak
add-in.

ToolsAdd-ins. Checkmark Anaylysis Toolpak.........not Analysis Toolpak - VBA

Also the standard for lbs to kg is lbs/2.20462

e.g. you have a bunch of cells in lbs.

Enter 2.20462 in an unused cell. Copy that cell then select your lbs cells
and Paste SpecialDivideOKEsc.

This will convert those cells to kg.

And miles to km is miles/.6213712

Gord Dibben Excel MVP