-   -   Excel crashes (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/5110-excel-crashes.html)

Henriette van de Haar

Excel crashes

Hi all,

since yesterday - most probably after installing ebay toolbar - excel
does not work anymo starting excel only crashes my computer totally.

I deinstalled ebay toolbar, I deinstalled excel, I deinstalled ms
office, I deinstalled norton anti-virus - and carefully installed excel
again: the problem remained. I repeated deinstalling and installing
several times.

How can excel be doing this? All other programs (including the ms office
programs and internet explorer) work normal.

I live in Germany and use Windows ME and office 2000.

Can anybody help me?

Best regards,
Henriette van de Haar, Hamburg, Germany