-   -   Importing & Exporting accounting software (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/5099-importing-exporting-accounting-software.html)

asksgail

Importing & Exporting accounting software

What accounting software imports & exports data to and from Microsoft Project
or Outlook?

Nick Hodge

As you are asking this in an Excel newsgroup - Excel does

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"asksgail" wrote in message
What accounting software imports & exports data to and from Microsoft
Project
or Outlook?

askgail

Nick, I am a first timer and guess I got into the wrong application. I
wanted to be in Project.
Thanks.
askgail