Babu

Default row height

1)I need to setup default row heights and column widths.

Whenever I open a new excel sheet or existing open sheet, the data should be
formatted according to my default row height and column width settings.

Can some one help me to achive this without going for macros
(by setting some option, some where in excel itself)
Please reply to my official mail-id '

2) Iam generating an excel output from Crystal Reports Ver 10. But, after
exporting,
work sheet name is not getting populated with what I defined in Crystal
Reports.
Any one has any Idea of how to populate worksheet name from other
applications when doing exporting from other applications?

Please reply to my official mail-id '