-   -   can I set up a spread sheet to e-mail it's self my own address re. (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/5014-can-i-set-up-spread-sheet-e-mail-its-self-my-own-address-re.html)

Gill

can I set up a spread sheet to e-mail it's self my own address re.

I work part of my time in China and would like to be able to set up a work
book to send myself a copy every week automaticaly would this be possible to
allow me to keep informed when I'm away from my China office. This would
ensure I recieve reports without relying on staff to remember to send them.