-   -   Where do i change the settings my normal template is dividing all. (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/5013-where-do-i-change-settings-my-normal-template-dividing-all.html)

uno

Where do i change the settings my normal template is dividing all.

Where do i change the settings my normal template is dividing all figure by
100 and it do not help to go under tools and format cells

RWN

"Tools-Options-Edit"
Fixed decimal

--
Regards;
Rob
"uno" wrote in message
Where do i change the settings my normal template is dividing all figure by
100 and it do not help to go under tools and format cells

Gord Dibben

uno

ToolsOptionsEdit tab.

Uncheck "fixed decimal places"