-   -   Borderless Printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/5005-borderless-printing.html)

Wackyracer

Borderless Printing

I am not sure if this is possible with Excel and endless searching on the web
has failed to find an answer. I have a Canon S9000 printer which has a
borderless printing facility and I would like to print several worksheets
that have a colour coded bar that runs down the side of the page, however I
can only get the left hand side to print to the edge. The right side is
approximate 5mm inside. If I select horizontal positioning from the page
setup I get a 2.5mm either side. No matter what I try I cannot get a
borderless print on the right hand side. I have Excel 2002 and windows XP.
Can anyone help?
--
Loose, fast and on the edge.