Robban

Default Error message with embedded objects.

Hi

I have the same problem, have you got any help on this?

Best Regards
Robert Eriksson

"Sabrina D" wrote:

When trying to open an embedded Word document from within an Excel file I
get a message saying:

"Cannot start the application required to open this object, an error occured
and this feature is no longer working properly, would you like to repair
this feature now."

Answering yes to this question loads some kind of application server for a
while and then the next error message appear:

"Cannot start the source application for this object".

Have been trying to search everywhere for this error, found something about
Northon Antivirus somewhere and have completely unistalled it in my search
for a solution but with no avail.

Anyone have a clue? Please?

Thanks in advance

Sabrina