-   -   Excel/Tools/Option isn't accessable (ghosted) (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/4984-excel-tools-option-isnt-accessable-ghosted.html)

Bill Gustafson

Excel/Tools/Option isn't accessable (ghosted)

Excel Help says to use Tools/Option/Security to change the security level
used to open wooksheets. However, that menu option is ghosted (unavailable).
Catch-22

Dave Peterson

I think I've read where this is a setting that can be disabled by the Admin who
installed office/excel.

You may want to talk to your IT people (if you're at work).

--

Dave Peterson