-   -   Adding Addresses (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/4981-adding-addresses.html)

kez

Adding Addresses

Hello helpers
I am quite new to excel . I use excel 2002 . Can someone please tell me how
to open or set up fields where I can type addresses quickly into the current
database? I seem to remember some years ago this feature was already there ?
Thanks Kez

Dave Peterson

If you add nice column headings, maybe using Data|form is what you want.

--

Dave Peterson