-   -   How do I set up a document to be sent as email automatically (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/4957-how-do-i-set-up-document-sent-email-automatically.html)

Matt Besherse

How do I set up a document to be sent as email automatically

I am trying to set up a document so when you click on it, it will
automatically appear in an email format addressed to the appropriate person.
In addition, I would like to be able to send it automatically as an
attachment as opposed to just text in an email.

Dave Peterson

You want email and excel??

Take a look at Ron de Bruin's site:
http://www.rondebruin.nl

And Dick Kusleika has some sample code (especially Outlook) at:
http://dicks-clicks.com/excel/olAutomating.htm

--

Dave Peterson