Graphing Reversing the Axis

Mark -

See http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/axes.html

- Mike

www.mikemiddleton.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Mark Buonanno @ HP" <Mark Buonanno @ wrote in
message ...
I am trying to get the categories that I can get in words that appear on
the xaxis to be simply switched with the numerical values I get on the Y
axis. I know about switching row and column but this just puts the
categories into a legend. I want the categories to be like they are on the
x axis but to be on the y axis. I spoke with lots of people and this is
seemingly an impossible task. Excel only allows the categories to be on
the x axis. I used to use Cricket Graph ten years ago and that could
allow you to switch the axis whenever you chose to do so even after the
graph was plotted. Anybody got an idea how to do this. I'm working with
the scatter graph and can't seem get this to happen. <