-   -   How do I locate a highlighted cell as a cross hair type reference (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/48862-how-do-i-locate-highlighted-cell-cross-hair-type-reference.html)

Mike

How do I locate a highlighted cell as a cross hair type reference

How do I locate a highlighted cell as a cross hair type reference? I need a
better view to see where my cursor is located on the page. A cross-hair type
reference would be great.

Thanks

Paul B

Mike, take a look at Chip's row liner addin at
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/rowliner.htm

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Mike" wrote in message
How do I locate a highlighted cell as a cross hair type reference? I need

better view to see where my cursor is located on the page. A cross-hair

type
reference would be great.

Thanks

Mike

Thanks for the tip Paul. I downloaded it and it works well. However, I have
Win2K and the filer box does appear a bit grainy. But otherwise it is great.
I have to search for the row liner options box. Doesnt seem to be where it
should be.

Thanks for the help.