-   -   My top toolbar is gone, how do i get it back? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/48325-my-top-toolbar-gone-how-do-i-get-back.html)

jillian

My top toolbar is gone, how do i get it back?

In Excel 2003, it seems that I have lost the top blue taskbar. Someone else
was messing around with computer, and there doesn't seem to be an easy way to
fix it.

It looks that they separated the worksheet from the toolbars. Is there any
way to get the blue task bar back in Excel. It is only in Excel, Word and
every other program is fine.

Gary''s Student

If the menu bar is still visible then pull-down View Toolbars

and check the ones you want.

If the menu bar is not visible then ALT-V will do the same thing.
--
Gary''s Student