-   -   Check / Uncheck Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/48181-check-uncheck-box.html)

Navy Chief

Check / Uncheck Box

I found where I can insert a Check Box into a spreadsheet by right clicking
on a tool bar and clicking on control toolbox. But, I was unable to check or
uncheck the box.

When I click it, it will take me to a visual basic set up sheet and that is
where I get lost.

How to I lock in the check box in the spread sheet so I can use the check box.

Dave Peterson

There's a "design mode" on that same control toolbox toolbar. Click on that
icon to get out of design mode.

You could go into design mode, rightclick on the checkbox and choose a nice
linked cell--then you could use that in formulas in your worksheet. (Well, if
you need that kind of functionality.)

--

Dave Peterson