-   -   CUSTOMIZE in Excel TOOLS (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/48122-customize-excel-tools.html)

John K.

CUSTOMIZE in Excel TOOLS

When reopening Excel worksheets no toolbars (standard, formatting, drawing,
or task pane) are displayed. I cannot reset them as the CUSTOMIZE selection
in TOOLS is dimmed, i.e., I cannot select it to reset the toolbars. However,
I can select VIEW/TOOLBARS and manually reselect and display all of the
required toolbars. Can someone tell me how to avoid manually reselecting
toolbars everytime I open a worksheet? Thanks.

PS: all toolbars are displayed when I create a new worksheet but when I
save-and-close the worksheet the tool bars do not reappear when I reopen the
worksheet.
--
John K.