-   -   How do I set date to change automatic when making an invoice (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/48092-how-do-i-set-date-change-automatic-when-making-invoice.html)

Bruce

How do I set date to change automatic when making an invoice

I am using Office 2003 students & teachers edition. I would like to set up
the invoice so the date will change to the correct date when the invoice is
opened. Thanks, Bruce

Dave Peterson

Is the correct date today's date?

If yes, you could use
=today()
in that cell.

Be aware that if you leave that formula in the cell, then that date is not
static. It'll change whenever the date changes.

--

Dave Peterson