-   -   subject header (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/47450-subject-header.html)

Walter Copeland

subject header

Thanks again. I went to your site and got what I needed. How did you become
so skilled at this? I would have never been able to do this without your
help. Besides, my supervisor was somewhat impressed that I even got as far
as I did. Your site was on the money nd I would just like to say thanks
again.

Bob Phillips

Walter,

It would be nice if you kept to the original thread so that we would all be
aware of the site that helped you so much.

--

HTH

RP