-   -   How do design weekly bowling league sheets? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/45456-how-do-design-weekly-bowling-league-sheets.html)

elks senior bowlers

How do design weekly bowling league sheets?

I have been elected to be the secretary of a bowling league. I need some help
in setting up a sheet and the calculations for updating scores and averages
each week. Thanks for your help.

Bob Phillips

Harlan Grove has one on his ftp site that you could adapt.

See ftp://members.aol.com/hrlngrv/, file bowling.xls

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"elks senior bowlers" <elks senior wrote
in message ...