-   -   Change Currency of Template (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/45269-change-currency-template.html)

Deon

Change Currency of Template

Hi there,

Excel 2003

I have created an Invoice from a template, but the curreny is $ and I have
to change it to South African Rand.
How do I do this. My default Currency on my XP Prof is set to South African
Rand but I cannot change the currency of the template.

Please help.

Deon H

John Moore

Deon, Have you tried formatting the cells? Click on Format/cell, click on
currency, click on the symbol drop down list, Rand is in there