-   -   help wth formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/445871-help-wth-formula.html)

BBACCI

help wth formula

Hi all,
Im newto exce;
I have a date in column A and again in column E is there a code that I can use to get the days between in column F

Mazzaropi

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBACCI (Post 1601129)
Hi all,
Im newto exce;
I have a date in column A and again in column E is there a code that I can use to get the days between in column F

HELP From BRAZIL <<<

Dear BBACCI, Good Morning.

You can DO:
a) F1 -- =E1-A1
b) Format F1 cell to NUMBERS

Try this one and tell me if it worked for you.

Pamanabh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazzaropi (Post 1601135)
HELP From BRAZIL <<<

Dear BBACCI, Good Morning.

You can DO:
a) F1 -- =E1-A1
b) Format F1 cell to NUMBERS

Try this one and tell me if it worked for you.

Hi

You can also use =datedif(start date,end date,"d")