-   -   Office Setup (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/44199-office-setup.html)

Medo_in_Egypt

Office Setup

Dear All,

i have a problem with installing Office 2003.

My Goal is:-
=========
1- i want to Let my users in the company to install the office 2003 from
shared folder over the Network.

2- i do not want them at all to enter any information during the
installation Process like Product Key or Organization name.

3-i do not want them at all to change or custimze what they need , so i have
here 4 departement, i want for Accountant Departement to have only Excel &
Word, while the other 3 departements should have only the PoerPoint , Access
& InfoPath only.

What i did is, i create compressed CD image on the Network, and i copy it to
shared folder on my file server .

Now , with using the Office 2003 Resource Kit, i used Custome installation
Wizard and it already created MST File for me.

But i did not change any thing at all in the Setup.ini file at all.

from any one of the clients over the Network , i connect to the Shared
folder from Run Menu and i run the Setup from the Run Menu ( the Setup.exe
file is located on the Server shared folder ) and i only double click on
setup.exe without add any other things and i found that , i am still Prompet
for Enter the Company Name & Product Key .

did i missed any thing , Please Help .