-   -   Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/43209-excel-2003-a.html)

SiliconAlleyDude

Excel 2003

Hello I am creating a spreadsheet in which I have a start and finsh date.
I would like to have the calendar control in these cells. Each time I or
someone else clicks on one of these cells in Column E or F they are presented
with the calendar I already created in the user form.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation

Dave Peterson

You might want to take a look at Ron de Bruin's site for some tips/code/free
calendar control:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--

Dave Peterson