-   -   paste from excel into word keeping original formating (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/43001-paste-excel-into-word-keeping-original-formating.html)

SamMJlo

paste from excel into word keeping original formating

I have a document in excel format that exactly fits onto one page when
printed. When I go to incorporate the excel sheet into a word document and
paste it into the middle of a report it looses all of it's formating and
appears increasingly big.

Can anyone offer any help?

Gary's Student

The easiest way to control the display of the material once pasted is to
paste as a pictu

First select the area you want to paste, Then, while hold down the shift
key, pull-down:

Edit Copy Picture make sure as shown on screen and picture are checked.

Then simply paste into the word document. Because its a picture, you can
move it, re-size it or re-shape it to your satisfaction.
--
Gary's Student