-   -   Linking cells that contain dates (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/41303-linking-cells-contain-dates.html)

Lesli

Linking cells that contain dates

I'm hoping someone can help me...I

I am working in a very basic spreadsheet that I want to track dates. For
instance, column "A" has a list of due dates. I want column "B" to subtract
15 weeks from column "A" so I don't have manually count on a calendar and
enter. Can you please help?

THANKS!!!

Dodo

"?B?TGVzbGk=?=" wrote in
:

I am working in a very basic spreadsheet that I want to track dates.
For instance, column "A" has a list of due dates. I want column "B"
to subtract 15 weeks from column "A" so I don't have manually count on
a calendar and enter. Can you please help?

In e.g. B2:

=A2-105

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)