-   -   Please let me know from where I can download Analysis Toolpak Addi (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/39350-please-let-me-know-where-i-can-download-analysis-toolpak-addi.html)

Hari Kalakada

Please let me know from where I can download Analysis Toolpak Addi

I tried to down load the Analysis Toolpak Addin from Microsoft but i'm could
find it in the site. All that the site was showing me is an update of the
same addin for leap year!. But from where I can download the addin?

Andy Wiggins

It's supplied with Excel. Check your installation disks.

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com

"Hari Kalakada" <Hari wrote in message
I tried to down load the Analysis Toolpak Addin from Microsoft but i'm

could
find it in the site. All that the site was showing me is an update of the
same addin for leap year!. But from where I can download the addin?

afarr06

Hari Kalakada wrote:
*I tried to down load the Analysis Toolpak Addin from Microsoft but
i'm could
find it in the site. All that the site was showing me is an update of
the
same addin for leap year!. But from where I can download the addin? *

I have misplaced my CD and can not find were to download the Analysis
Toolpak Addin's either. Does anyone know how to work around it??
Please help!!

--
afarr06

Alan

"afarr06" wrote in message

I have misplaced my CD and can not find were to download the

Analysis
Toolpak Addin's either. Does anyone know how to work around it??
Please help!!

What are you trying to actually achieve?

Most (all?) of the functions in the ATP can be created using standard
excel functions which is usually a better approach than using UDFs in
an add-in IMO.

The problem with using UDFs from an add-in is that other users of your
workbook may not have that add-in installed.

Alan.