-   -   how to do a recruiting and tracking spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/39286-how-do-recruiting-tracking-spreadsheet.html)

Eager to Learn

how to do a recruiting and tracking spreadsheet

I am very new to Excel and need to create a spreadsheet to track these
columns : Name, Phone/Email, Source, Initial Contact, Phone Interview,
On-Site Interview, Offer, Acceptance, Comments. Can anyone assist? Thanx.

Dodo

"?B?RWFnZXIgdG8gTGVhcm4=?=" <Eager to
wrote in
:

I am very new to Excel and need to create a spreadsheet to track these
columns : Name, Phone/Email, Source, Initial Contact, Phone
Interview, On-Site Interview, Offer, Acceptance, Comments. Can anyone
assist? Thanx.

What's the problem?

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)

Eager to Learn

I don't even now how to begin the process.

wrote in :

I don't even now how to begin the process.

Have you looked at the help available in Excel? They start from scratch.

If that is not sufficient, there are many sites where you could look for
some Excel basics.

E.g. these:

http://www.computerhope.com/training/excel.htm

http://www.educationonlineforcompute...crosoft-Excel-
Training/
Or TinyURLed: http://heh.pl/&15P

There are many more to find on the internet. Google e.g. for
basic free excel training