-   -   How can I Install Analysis ToolPack (add-in) without the instal CD (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/38874-how-can-i-install-analysis-toolpack-add-without-instal-cd.html)

Analysis Add-In

How can I Install Analysis ToolPack (add-in) without the instal CD

I'm running Excell 2000 Professional. I'd like to install the Analysis
ToolPack (add-in), but I don't have the instalation CD with me. Can you give
me a link to download the appropriate add-in?

George Nicholson

AFAIK, you need to use the install disk. It is part of Excel and it's
installation. It isn't legally available as a separate file.

--
George Nicholson

Remove 'Junk' from return address.

"Analysis Add-In" <Analysis wrote in