-   -   How do I add lines to my rows and columns? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/38188-how-do-i-add-lines-my-rows-columns.html)

KatyKleymeyer

How do I add lines to my rows and columns?

I am setting up a chart for a treasurer's worksheet and have the title, and
the tabs on top labeled. When I print the form out there are no lines
dividing the information and it is hard to follow it across without
horizontal and vertical lines dividing the info. Please help...I am new to
Excel and have used it before once someone set everything up for me, but I
want to learn to set up a form by myself.

David McRitchie

Hi Katy,
See Gridlines and Borders
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/gridline.htm