-   -   How can I keep Toolbar Buttons on the toolbar? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/35547-how-can-i-keep-toolbar-buttons-toolbar.html)

weberts2

How can I keep Toolbar Buttons on the toolbar?

I have Excel 2003 and every time I set up my toolbar and then Exit my toolbar
buttons dissapear upon re-open.

Is there anyway I can keep these from being removed? I want these buttons
in every single spreadsheet I open.

Dave Peterson

You have one reply to your post in .misc.

--

Dave Peterson