-   -   Excel Printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/34654-excel-printing.html)

Peekabeaux

Excel Printing

When I set up a workbook for printing at my house, the print areas are setup
as I want the finish product to look like. When I take it to my printers(
who uses a different printer) the page breaks have moved. Is there a way to
force my breaks to stay? I have already used manual page breaks, that
doesn't seem to help. I have even tried downloading the other printer driver
and that did help but some pagebreaks still moved.Can anyone help me?

Kassie

Hi

Have you checked that you both use the same paper size?

"Peekabeaux" wrote:

When I set up a workbook for printing at my house, the print areas are setup
as I want the finish product to look like. When I take it to my printers(
who uses a different printer) the page breaks have moved. Is there a way to
force my breaks to stay? I have already used manual page breaks, that
doesn't seem to help. I have even tried downloading the other printer driver
and that did help but some pagebreaks still moved.Can anyone help me?

Peekabeaux

Yes all the paper being used is standard potrait 8 1/2 by 11.

"Peekabeaux" wrote:

When I set up a workbook for printing at my house, the print areas are setup
as I want the finish product to look like. When I take it to my printers(
who uses a different printer) the page breaks have moved. Is there a way to
force my breaks to stay? I have already used manual page breaks, that
doesn't seem to help. I have even tried downloading the other printer driver
and that did help but some pagebreaks still moved.Can anyone help me?

Kassie

Hi

Have yopu tried loading their printer's driver at home?
Also, do you both use the same fonts and sizes?