-   -   Why does PHStats *NOT* install when I install Analytical ToolPak? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/33621-why-does-phstats-%2Anot%2A-install-when-i-install-analytical-toolpak.html)

webeditor-coutre

Why does PHStats *NOT* install when I install Analytical ToolPak?

Installing the Add-In, "Analytical ToolPak" is supposed to install "PHStats"
and it is supposed to place "PHStats" in the top menu along with "Tools",
"Data", etc. -- But when I "successfully" install Analytical ToolPak, in ONLY
adds "Data Analysis" to my Tools menu -- but it does NOT add PHStats
anywhere. I am using Excel in Office Standard Edition 2003, on XP.

Peo Sjoblom

I assume this is a third party add-in, the add-in that comes with
excel/office is called Analysis ToolPak so I'd suggest you consult the
creator of this particular add-in

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"webeditor-coutre" wrote in