-   -   Can excel be set up to have 2 Rows of tabs? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/31535-can-excel-set-up-have-2-rows-tabs.html)

GrnAlien

Can excel be set up to have 2 Rows of tabs?

I want to be able to see all my tabs and I have alot. My spread sheet is
very big. Can excel be set up to have 2 or 3 rows of tabs so you can see them
all?

Cheers,
Mr. Ashley Tower

Dave Peterson

No.

But you could rightclick on the VCR like controls to the left of the worksheet
tabs and select your sheets from there.

--

Dave Peterson